Tuesday, October 21, 2014

The Good Stuff

I did not take many photos of the dry wall portion of the progress. It was messy and I didn't get over to the house until later in the evening, so it was usually dark inside of the house. Once I had a feel for the size of the house, I really only cared about the interior of the home. It is difficult to make choices from tiny samples of siding, cabinets, stone, flooring, etc.  so I was very nervous about how it would turn out. We loved the kitchen, even with no flooring!



 Here is the Butler Pantry and Butler Cabinet. This was our favorite surprise because no one (the Sales Rep or Project Manager) could tell us what these were by looking at the plans. That is one downfall to building a brand new model. The archway leads to the arrival center, the basement, and to the dining room.



 The island with a sink and dishwasher
A view of the morning room from the kitchen
The family room from the kitchen


No comments:

Post a Comment